Pages

Sunday, June 2, 2013

[Mini Album] Lee Min Ho – My Everything

Lee Min Ho, the star of Boys Over Flowers, City Hunter and other hit Korean dramas, has something new for fans. The popular actor is releasing his first album My Everything! This special album, which Lee Min Ho has been preparing for two years, will come with seven tracks.

[Mini Album] Lee Min Ho – My Everything
Release Date: 2013.05.22
Genre: Ballad, Pop Rock
Language: Korean
Bit rate: MP3-320kbps
Track List:
01. Without You
02. Love Motion
03. My Little Princess
04. 너와 나 그리고 우리 (You & I)
05. 조각 (Pieces Of love
06. My Everything (2013 Re-recording)
07. Without You (inst.)
.......................................................................................................................... 
File Name :  [Mini Album] Lee Min Ho – My Everything
Size :  MB
++MediaFire
++Embedupload : (Mega + Rapidshare + Hotfile + Putlocker + Zippyshare)
                                (Rapidgator + Zshare + Depositfiles + Ziddu + Miturecloud + Sharebeast) 
Password Unzip/rar : Gallade

Download  :  MediaFire_|_EmbedUpload

[c]  KRMTV + Gallade's Blog

0 nhận xét:

Post a Comment